Great Leaders Are Developed, Not Born
We're passionate about helping people reach their full potential. And so are the world's best leaders. We help managers and CEOs change the way they approach talent and growth, enabling a more profitable and positive company culture.
People Quit Bosses, Not Jobs. Here's Why.
Gallup's recent report reveals that employees quit their bosses, not their jobs. The reason: poor leadership. The good news is that science has repeatedly demonstrated that great leaders are developed, not born.
Unfortunately, science has also shown that most coaching initiatives fail because many leaders have a fixed mindset, believing that talent and intelligence cannot be developed. CEOs and managers with fixed mindsets limit the growth and development of themselves and their employees.
At Brio, we begin by teaching CEOs and managers how to adopt a growth mindset - the critical first step for successful leadership and employee engagement. Another vital component of our program teaches managers how to adopt a strengths-based leadership approach. Given that research has shown that focusing on an employee's strengths lowers their rate of disengagement to less than 1% (Gallup, 2009), we believe wholeheartedly that great leaders focus more on what's strong than what's wrong.
Research Shows that Effective Leaders:
- Drive high levels of employee engagement
- Highly value learning, growth and effort
- Care about enhancing employee well-being
- Cultivate a sense of trust & commitment
- Promote continual learning for self and others
- Accept feedback for their own development
- Motivate employees through a sense of autonomy
Brio's Leadership Coaching Program Teaches CEOs and Managers How to:
- Manage stress in a more effective manner
- Develop and apply a growth mindset for success
- Motivate employees using the ARC+ Method
- Engage employees through leveraging strengths
- Deliver feedback in a way that promotes growth
- Create a culture of shared purpose and values
Curious to know more?
Contact us for more details about our one-on-one coaching program. If you'd prefer, we offer a free 30-minute call to talk about how we can personalize our program to meet the needs of your CEO or manager. Call AJ at 610-310-0809.